Re: Fwd: ISSUE-3: AC: does the AC syntax need to align with POWDER WG?

Thanks very much Art, this is very good timing.

I was looking for this the other day as I was adding relevant text to
our doc - I will make sure we are exactly in line before our next draft
is published. I'm sure we are fully aligned in terms of meaning but the
POWDER doc will benefit from the added precision in the AC doc.

I'll be in touch soon as we're hoping to go for LC on our doc
imminently, so contact with you is clearly critical before then.

Phil.