About the egg and the chicken

From: Alessandra Donnini <a.donnini@etcware.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:54:39 +0100
To: public-poiwg@w3.org
Hi I am using the data model you proposed to produce a POIS dataset related to cultural heritage in Lazio (around Rome). I tried to write the ontology that I send you and would like feedback on adherence to the data model. I would also like to point out that with regard to the property address would be necessary to specify individual address fields (country, street, house number etc ...).
I sent other emails to mdw.@w3.org without any response.

Alessandra Donnini