Publishing a new draft

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:56:24 -0400
To: public-poiwg W3C <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I was speaking with Raj Singh today, and reviewing the status of the current draft:
	http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/documents/Core/core-20111216.html

It looks good for publishing another round to both our eyes. There are examples that are linked from section A that we could put right in line, but other than that is there anyone that objects to publishing it?

There are some tweaks Raj has in mind for aligning with other standards for the next draft, but I believe once that's integrated we should have all we need for the Last Call process.

Thanks,

-Matt Womer