Re: data model and example

Great! I'd love to start writing examples. I'd like a few more details though. Can you write up a series of use cases in short bullet points. Here are some examples already on my list:
- city in the US
- county in the US
- state in the US
- the US
- restaurant in NYC (with: opening/closing hours, menu, ratings, reviews)
- airport (links to airlines serving the airport?)
- museum (links to items in the collection?)
- historic site
- Boston Freedom Trail
- a bike route

---