Re: moving POI [was re: comments from OGC]

A few years ago we went through this same exercise with GeoRSS. Some proposals were made about how to handle POIs with multiple locations and those are summarized here:
http://www.georss.org/multiple_locations

Basically, there were 4 possibilities (for an Atom encoding):
1. just list multiple geometries and let the spec narrative define the semantics of what that means.
2. put each geometry in its own atom:entry and let an atom:link define the semantics of the relationship
3. similar to #2, but use the Atom Threading extension
4. group all geometries into a collection element

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact