Re: ISSUE-19 (point-encoding): How should we represent points? [Core FPWD]

Here's a place where I agree using some sort of engineering coordinate system with a relative reference from a lat/lon makes the most sense. My gut feeling is WGS84 just isn't designed to be used at that level of detail.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact