can we decide on geography representation this week?

From: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:03:36 -0400
To: public-poiwg W3C <public-poiwg@w3.org>
I have suggested adopting OGC's structure for geography representation in the following issues. Can we agree to go with this syntax for points, lines, and polygons and coordinate reference systems?

ISSUE-19: How should we represent points?
http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/19

ISSUE-20: How should we represent lines?
http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/20

ISSUE-22: How should we represent polygons?
http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/22

ISSUE-21: How should we specify the coordinate system used?
http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/21

-----
Raj Singh
rsingh@opengeospatial.org