Re: OGC's proposed GeoSPARQL standard

> Carl has coordinated with the W3C SPARQL folks on a review of this.

Cool...I'd be interested to hear how that was received.

> It's hard to comment on any specific relationship to a domain of
> interest such as AR. My general opinion on questions like this is that
> the technology should be loosely coupled enough to support a wide
> range of innovation by creative developers in all domains. As long as
> we support RDF in the POI work, things should take care of themselves
> in the AR arena.

I generally agree with that 8)  And I also think AR provides an
interesting perspective that often pushes existing use cases in new
directions.  The comments about other serialisation formats other than
GML is one simple but tangible example.

roBman