Re: Action 25 - POI Relationships

Quick question; would those parent/child co-ordinates also tie into
the relationship in positioning?

For instance, would a child be positioned relative to the parent ?

This would be very usefull if the case, as it means one AR object
could be stuck on another in the field of view, while still letting
them come from different sources. (so, that is, the child would need
to specify what its parent is, then the client would look up where the
parent us, and use the childs co-ordinates to position it relative to
that).

This obviously wouldn't work for non-locational parent/child
relationships, but it seems something far too usefull to be left out
for real AR applications - especially when one of the POI could be
moving. (so that rather then updating dozens of co-ordinates, your
just updating the parent co-ordinate of,say, a "car" and everything
else the user has stuck to it moves accordingly as they are relatively
positioned)