ACTION-14

From: jacques lemordant <jacques.lemordant@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:14:32 +0100
To: "public-poiwg@w3.org W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Hi,
>  think that a URI that describes how the phone would go about identifying and tracking an object is reasonable.
> I think a URI that points to a service that will report the location of that object (i.e. milk truck) is reasonable.

Tracking a thing or reporting the location of a thing being a special instance of actions (in the layar semantic)  associated to a POI, Alex's email brings in two triples
in http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/wiki/Data_Model#Triples_in_a_compact_XML_format

 <tag k="action:tracking" v="http://wam.inrialpes.fr/myTracker.xml"/>
 <tag k="action:location" v="http://wam.inrialpes.fr/myLocator.xml"/>

thanks Alex