Re: Commercial AR advertising / collaborative AR/ Realtime AR / Maintenance AR ....

Hi Jacques,

Yes, as long as it is for testing the data model. I got distracted by
the systems/tools :-)

I see your point!

Thank you,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com
mobile (until Dec 7) +86 132 6171 6195
VoIP (rings in Beijing) +1 (617) 848-8159
Skype Christine_Perey