USE CASEs: CREATE

From: jacques lemordant <jacques.lemordant@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:16:09 +0100
To: "Public POI @ W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Hi,

> CREATE: POIs can be create using some authoring tools offline or using an AR browser in the real world
It was just my understanding of what could be a system, without the idea to exclude any other systems

> We defined the CREATE use case, during the AR Standards meeting [1], as simply using a system which attaches/contributes a digital content “object” to or in the real world. This could be TweetAR.

This  definition is clearly more general, but at the price of an ambiguity.

If we want to test our future data model for POI against the CREATE CASE, we will have to produce a list of such systems.

TweetAR is a good example as it has very poor capabilities with respect to a powerful data model

jacques