Re: Some more Use Cases

This is a good point, but seems closely related to the time
specification itself.

If we can specify a range of time for a POI's existence, then the
scenario of an old building/new building in the same place can just be
dealt with by two or more separate POI's specifying the same location.
 I think  this is a fairly simple solution.