Some more Use Cases

From: Whan-kyu Kim <ipapaya2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:58:49 +0900
To: public-poiwg@w3.org
Hi, I'm Will Kim from Ensoft.

I've contributed some documents in OMA, ARKR(Korean organization about AR).
I want to show some more use cases might be new use cases.
And I'm developing some AR based smartphone services.

1. There was an old building, but now a new building exists.

2. Inside the building new Italian restaurant is open. there was Indian
restaurant

3. Address of office can be changed

I suggest there should be some historical data in POI.

I think all physical object will be changing and moving.

So I think a POI could have multiple historical information.

What are differences between fixed and dynamic POIs?

As a result,

Data model would be changed if you agree with me:

An anchor - centroids - data [from time, to time, centroid, description or
tag, direct unique id(?), etc]

And there might be currentCentroid for easy access

Thanks for reading my use cases.

Will Kim

Vice President
Ensoft co., Ltd