A non AR use case: Check in

From: Andy Braun <ajbraun@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:44:21 -0400
To: "Public POI @ W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Should a POI definition capture something from the checkin use case in the
main spec.

I see the generic use case encompassing the following steps.

1) Being within a certain distance from Anchor of the site I am able to
check in the site.
2) I am able to retrieve a list of social activity associated with the POI
3) I am able to view a leader board of the user with most social activity
4) I am able to retrieve a prize or other offer
5) I am able to discovery if any temporal event is currently occurring such
as some sort of flash mob.