Re: thoughts towards a draft AR WG charter

+1

I like the idea to structure the language around events and sensors. This matches up well with language the Open Geospatial Consortium uses in our Sensor Web Enablement standards (http://www.ogcnetwork.net/SWE), and more generally with language used by the emergency management community. AR will have profound relevance to emergency management, and shared language is an important enabler of consensus building between domains.

-----
Raj Singh
Open Geospatial Consortium
rsingh@opengeospatial.org