Re: Social AR

Dear all,

In our research group (Libresoft[1]) we have been developing a social
network with an augmented reality module, LibreGeoSocial[2]. In fact, we
have the application in the Android Market.

Libregeosocial is a framework for geolocated contents with social
aspects and It is a FLOSS project. With this framework, we have a server
and a client for a social network called LibreGeoSocial.

We also believe in the importance of include social aspects with the AR
contents. And also, we believe that users have to be allowed to create
contents in the different layers using his mobile devices (of course,
with social aspects, privacy, friends, etc).

best regards,

[1]: http://libresoft.es
[2]: http://libregeosocial.morfeo-project.org/

--
José Gato Luis                   | Libre Software Engineering Lab (GSyC)
Tel: (+34)-914 888 105           | Universidad Rey Juan Carlos