Re: Next steps

I think two levels (i.e. [criteria]<>[data]) is too simplistic. I would like to see a three level approach:
[criteria]<>[representation]<>[actual data]

This is of course more similar to links on the web. A web link can be represented by a text string, an image etc. In a similar way (AR) POIs should have a separation between the actual data and its representation as a POI.

It could be visual (e.g. flat icon, 3D model, text), audio, tactile feedback and so on. It could also be a combination for a more poweful impression or listing several representations in order to enable different type of devices to deal with it depending on its capabilities (e.g. a device with no screen needs the audio or tactile representation).

Cheers,
Klas