Re: The WG's Three Letters

Hi Thomas --

FYI there is some work going on in the federated social web community on
ostatus http://ostatus.org - which is a wrapper spec for a number of
different specs in the social web space - e.g. Activity streams,
pubsubhubub, webfinger, etc... IMO any "social AR server-to-server" protocol
should become a part of this work...

Also points to: any work on POIs (or whatever we call them) should be
aligned with further development of this Ostatus protocol.

Dan

[snip]