Re: Regrets for the possible pointer events call Feb 15

Going back on-list:

Ah ... in that case, should we just adjurn for this week? Probably
little point just Mustaq and I hashing it out...

If you get a chance, would be good to review/comment on
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/464 which I just filed to
address the question about pointercancel coordinates.

Patrick

--
Patrick H. Lauke