Fwd: [wbs] response to 'TPAC 2022 Group attendance'

For info, I filled out the brief survey with the answers below on behalf
of the group.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [wbs] response to 'TPAC 2022 Group attendance'
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:03:03 +0000
From: Patrick Lauke via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
To: redux@splintered.co.uk

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'TPAC 2022 Group
attendance' (Chairs and Team Joint Group) for Patrick Lauke.

> ---------------------------------
> Group identification
>
> ----
> For which group are you answering?
>
> Note: if you need to answer for multiple groups, ask your team contact to
> impersonate one of the Chairs and answer on their behalf.

Group: Pointer Events Working Group

> ---------------------------------
> Group attendance
>
> ----
> Assuming we have TPAC in Vancouver, how likely is it that your group will
> want to meet (at least partly) in person?  (Please make your best
> estimate based on what you know today.  We know things may change.)

  * ( ) likely
  * ( ) somewhat likely
  * (x) unlikely
  * ( ) we have no idea
Comments: While some of the group members might be physically at TPAC
(if it does go
ahead) in other group meetings, the group feels it's not necessary to have
a dedicated meeting for PEWG (be it physical, hybrid, or virtual) outside
of our regular bi-weekly virtual meetings, as our work mode is fairly
asynchronous anyway and the group is quite small.

> ---------------------------------
> What should we be considering to make a decision about in-person
> meetings?
>
> ----
> W3C will make a decision in early April whether to hold any portion of
> TPAC 2022 in person.
> Here are some of the factors we will be monitoring up to that date:
>
>  * The emergence of new variants.
>  * Quarantine requirements for people traveling to and from Canada.
>  * Trends in the 7-day average number of COVID cases.
>  * Travel restrictions / policies of participants.

What other factors should we be considering?:

> ---------------------------------
> Participants
>
> ----
> If your Group is somewhat likely to have the meeting, what is your
> current estimate number of participants for your group who would travel
> to Vancouver and who will attend remotely (ranges are ok)?

In-person vs remote:

> ---------------------------------
> Additional comments
>
> ----
> You are welcome to share with us any additional comments or
> considerations you believe will help us plan an effective TPAC 2022.

Comments:

> These answers were last modified on 16 March 2022 at 17:01:23 U.T.C.
> by Patrick Lauke

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34786/tpac2022-fall-meetings/ until
2022-03-28.

  Regards,