Minutes from Pointer Events WG call 22 December 2021

Dear all,

the minutes from today's short meeting are at 
https://www.w3.org/2021/12/22-pointerevents-minutes.html and copied below

22 December 2021


Patrick_h_lauke, smaug

Chair: Patrick H. Lauke
Scribe:  Patrick H. Lauke, Patrick_H_Lauke

* Reword altitudeAngle note https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/424

* https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/427

# Reword altitudeAngle note https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/424

Patrick: this PR just clarifies things ... removes the unnecessary extra 
wording which obfuscated the actual point the note was making - that 
it's pi/2 rather than 0

Olli: yeah makes sense

Patrick: ok, merging

ACTION: merge PR 424

# https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/427

Patrick: to me as layperson this makes sense, but i don't know the magic 
wordings for how constructors need to be defined/hooked

Olli: i used <code> but would like those to link to webidl

Patrick: i'm sure we have some instances where we link to webidl

Patrick: <code><a 

Patrick: if you want to try making those <code> bits links to webidl, 
and we leave this until new year for final review/merge

ACTION: Olli to tweak PR further to make the <code> bits links to webIDL 
definitions, get it ready for review next meeting

Patrick: next item on agenda was going to be touch-action:none and 
overflow:auto https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/319 with an 
action on Rob to create demos - seeing that he's not around, i think 
we'll leave this to the new year as well.

Patrick: so, short and sweet...have a good break, and see you in January

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux
twitter: @patrick_h_lauke | skype: patrick_h_lauke

Received on Wednesday, 22 December 2021 16:23:04 UTC