TPAC 2020? Re: Pointer Events WG call 05 August 2020

I won't be able to join the call unfortunately due to conflict but will
the Group meet for TPAC 2020? If yes, it would be good to list the
target date/time on:
 https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2020/GroupMeetings

I'll be on irc if questions are raised at least.

Philippe