Re: [pointerevents] Pull Request: add altitudeAngle/azimuthAngle

On 17/02/2020 13:35, Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub wrote:
> patrickhlauke has just submitted a new pull request for
> https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents:
>
> == add altitudeAngle/azimuthAngle ==
> Adapted the description slightly from https://w3c.github.io/touch-events/
>
> Admittedly jotted down very handwavy advice note about implementations -
> this needs reviewing. Also, if this is taken up, we'll need relevant W3C
> tests for these new attributes.

I'd appreciate a review of this - it may be overly handwavy or naive,
particularly in how it requires both sets to be supported/backfilled.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux