Re: Pointer Events 2 results

I ran some of the tests to reduce down the less-than-2 list. Here is the PR
<https://github.com/w3c/test-results/pull/183>.

There are a few tests that they appear due to failure. For example

   - touch No other events should be recieved by capturing node after
   release
   - Double entry pointerenter@target0
   - Double exit pointerleave@target0

These are only failing in Edge and they appear as single failures and not
appearing at all for other browsers (which in this case means passing for
them).
I believe we shouldn't have such a test but for the time being I wasn't
sure to ignore those as there is only one failing implementation.