Re: Tests/results for PE Level 2 - what's the status on these?

Any chance we could get the latest up-to-date test results on
http://w3c.github.io/test-results/pointerevents/all.html ?
Unfortunately, I won't be able to have a call this week, but we should
get this updated for the next step in the process as soon as possible.

Thanks,

--
Patrick H. Lauke