Re: TPAC 2018 - do we intend to meet? Please respond by end of this week

Hey,

The main items/categories in all those issues in v3 are

   - New touch-action values
   - Coalesced events API and rAF
   - Predicted points API
   - New pointers (e.g. trackpad (suggested by Scott in the last TPAC I
   guess?), eraser, ...)
   - Upgrading other events to PointerEvents (e.g. click, auxclick,
   DragEvents?, ...)

Anything else?

My feeling is having the above items formally spec'ed is better than having
just a note. So remaining as a working group and also having a F2F meeting
later this year (presumably during TPAC) would be my preference. I wonder
what others think.

Cheers,
Navid