Re: [pointerevents] Click event while a pointer event is captured

From: Scott González via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 22:31:12 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org

I thought we re-closed this [back in April](https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/75#issuecomment-294512689) but apparently not.

@NavidZ @patrickhlauke Is there still debate about this? I thought the conclusion was that this is all standard behavior and we didn't need any special mention for dealing with clicks and pointer capture.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by scottgonzalez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/75#issuecomment-349796734 using your GitHub account