Re: [pointerevents] Mouse back/forward buttons: page navigation or JS events?

From: Dave Tapuska via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:20:45 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Personally I'd prefer to make this a default action of the auxclick as opposed to mouseup but I guess there are situations that the auxclick doesn't get dispatched? like if the clicked node is removed from the tree and is no longer connected to the document? Perhaps we do want that behavior?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dtapuska
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/191#issuecomment-346363417 using your GitHub account