Re: [pointerevents] The behavior of getCoalescedEvent in pointerevent_constructor.html is inconsistent with the spec

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:25:32 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I cannot imagine any downside for either of these solutions. The first one might be easier and more silent and I'd be happy to fix the Chrome implementation whichever we choose. Anyone else has any comments about this? @RByers @dtapuska @mustaqahmed

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NavidZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/229#issuecomment-346150206 using your GitHub account