Re: [pointerevents] Move all DOM spec links to WHATWG

From: chaals via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:14:43 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Actually, we are working on updating the W3C DOM spec. So please [file
 issues](https://github.com/w3c/dom/issues) for anything that you're
missing and need so we can prioritise it.

In the next few days we'll give some more concrete information about
the plans. I know the timing for explaining stuff is horrible for some
 places, but I have been working in countries where Christmas is
either in January or not really a thing...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chaals
Please view or discuss this issue at