Re: [pointerevents] Add explicit control over pinch-zoom to touch-action

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:59:50 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
It sounds like we're unlikely to get permission to add this here.

For now I've defined it in [the compat
spec](https://compat.spec.whatwg.org/#touch-action) - whose whole
purpose is to describe the real world of implementations when (for
whatever reason) the official specs do not.  I
[propose](https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/162) adding a
note referencing the compat spec from the PE sepc (without needing to
say why).

If we do that, then I'd be OK calling this issue resolved for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at