Re: [pointerevents] Should on(got/lost)pointercapture be in GlobalEventHandlers?

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:58:12 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
This is not only about that table. That section has a whole bunch of
attribute initialization for different events. The firing section used
 to list them all but as they got bigger in one of the pull requests
we changed it to just point to that section. Regarding Sync/Async I
agree with you. But what do you suggest?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NavidZ
Please view or discuss this issue at