Re: [pointerevents] Should on(got/lost)pointercapture be in GlobalEventHandlers?

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:42:10 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Duh, good point :-).  I can imagine event delegation frameworks really
 wanting to listen on window.  I assume you see the events bubble up
to `window` on Edge when using `addEventListener`, right?  Assuming
that's the case, then I agree the `ongotpointercapture` etc.
properties should be consistent and live in `GlobalEventHandlers`
also.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at