Re: [pointerevents] Could we ever do implicit capture for all pointer types?

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 02:24:07 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Personally I was shocked that I didn't come across a single site
impacted by this by running with Scott's extension enabled for a month
 or so.  Maybe it's not so hopeless?  Or at least if we're going to
close it, we should perhaps have at least ONE example of a real-world
website that's significantly broken by it?  Thoughts?

Regardless it's definitely NOT v2 - more crazy idea to consider for
the future.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at