[pointerevents] How should touch-action behave for span?

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 18:56:21 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
NavidZ has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents:

== How should touch-action behave for span? ==
I believe this test
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/pointerevents/pointerevent_touch-action-span-test_touch-manual.html

is designed for the old days that touch-action was working on span.
Can someone confirm that touch-action should have no effect on spans?
Do you think I should just remove the test or should we change the
test in a way to make sure scrolling still works even though
touch-action is none for the span?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/150 using your GitHub
account