No PEWG call today (5 October 2016)

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 12:04:52 +0100
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Hi all,

seeing that Rick indicated he won't be around, and Ted is also happy to
forego a meeting, I'm cancelling for today if that's ok.

Please do read through Rick's email about the path to REC and suggested
steps to get there
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2016OctDec/0000.html
and let's iterate over email/github on this.

As an aside, I won't be available next week...of course if there's
sufficient people around the PEWG call can take place on the 12 October,
but you'll have to do without me :(

Patrick H. Lauke