Re: [pointerevents] Should pressure be set to 1 or .5 on devices that don't report it?

The argument in the past is that most code that uses any pointer property
won't handle the supported vs. not-supported case and so we should have
sensible defaults that reflect "typical" use.  If knowing support vs.
non-support is useful, then we should add properties like
'supportsPressure' to InputDeviceCapabilities.

I don't have a strong preference on this vs. the alternative of having
sentinal values that indicate not supported, but we should be consistent
across the properties.