Re: Universal Stylus

With apologies for now cross-posting between mailing list and github
issue comments (perhaps we should keep THIS part of the discussion on GH
for ease?), does this make sense?
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/134#issuecomment-242912939

(tl;dr: would aligning with USI mean adding an `inverted` property,
rather than a completely new pointerType for eraser? seems to me the
least disruptive change)

--
Patrick H. Lauke