From: Rick Byers [mailto:rbyers@chromium.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:19 PM
To: Ted Dinklocker <Ted.Dinklocker@microsoft.com>; Dave Tapuska <dtapuska@chromium.org>; Mustaq Ahmed <mustaq@chromium.org>; ext Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>; Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>; Navid Zolghadr <nzolghadr@chromium.org>; Dru Knox <dknox@chromium.org>; Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>; Kartikaya Gupta <kgupta@mozilla.com>; Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>
Cc: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: Pointer Events implementation hackathon - week of July 25th in Redmond

The hackathon is almost here!  I'd made a first crack at writing up a draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8aJOJcGXakstFJslKl87QwvlFHhHwGbQfJwnUTBBHg/edit>, but this is just my idea of what might be most valuable.  Please add entries and comments so we can try to get it mostly right in advance (though we can bash on it a bit last minute too).

I'm on vacation next week, so after Friday I probably won't get a chance to reply until I land in Seattle Monday afternoon.

See you soon!
   Rick