Pointer Events Working Group Charter renewed

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:55:40 +0000
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Dear all,

just a quick note - for those who may not have followed this closely -
to say that the PEWG charter has been renewed
https://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/charter/ ... so our work towards
PE Level 2 https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/ continues as before.

Also, as most of you probably knew, I've been sweet-talked into trying
to fill Art's big shoes and to chair this group - please don't hesitate
to hit me over the head with what I should be doing, as this is my first
time in this role in a W3C context.

Cheers,

Patrick H. Lauke