Re: [pointerevents] Add the missing pointerover/enter events

From: Mustaq Ahmed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:08:25 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
One quick suggestion while we are into it: it seems to me that the
section "Process Pending Pointer Capture" should really belong to the
"Pointer Capture" section, perhaps between Sec10.2 & Sec10.3, because
it is impossible to follow this section w/o skimming through 10.1 &
10.2 first. Only thing we need in the current section (Sec5.2.1) is a
reference to the fact that we need to process pending capture before
firing a "non-capture" PointerEvent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mustaqahmed
Please view or discuss this issue at