Re: [pointerevents] Value of button attribute for pointermove event

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 03:00:46 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I should add that as far as I can see this property doesn't matter
much one way or the other - there's not much value in reading the
`button` value of a `pointermove` event (should probably be using
`buttons` instead for any real use case).  So I'd personally also be
happy to update the spec to match Edge's behavior and ask Mozilla to
change.

Did you have a particular use case in mind?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at