Re: Pointer Events Charter?

Sorry for being so slow to respond to this.  As I said in the last call on
this topic, I'll probably be fine with anything that works for Jacob
(Microsoft) and Doug (W3C).  Rechartering with Jacob's version of the
charter works for me (though I've added a couple minor suggestions on the
PR).

Thanks,
  Rick