Re: [pointerevents] Click event while a pointer event is captured

From: Scott González via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 02:04:20 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> Why scenario 3 is correct?

Sorry, I missed that after going back up and reading the summary.
Scenario 3 should have blue as the target.

> So I was not sure what you meant in your first paragraph. Which of
these you think is the most reasonable?

Well, given that the relative order of `lostpointercapture` and
`click` is undefined, I don't think 2 can be specified unless we start
 defining the order of events that we don't define the behavior of.
I'm not sure what 3 means since click is already excluded from the
capturing mechanism.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by scottgonzalez
Please view or discuss this issue at