Re: [pointerevents] Default width/height attribute for mouse

From: Mustaq Ahmed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:55:51 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Just realized that the current wording for the default value
("_Otherwise_, the value must be 0") also covers the case when the
geometry is _undefined_, e.g. for a hovering stylus. This is another
strong argument to rule out my suggestion to change the default value
:-(

I think we need a note to highlight the hovering stylus case (in
addition to fixing the main issue here) since it is easy to miss this
tricky corner case. (This is only remotely related to #14.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mustaqahmed
Please view or discuss this issue at