Re: Pointer Events implementation hackathon - week of July 25th in Redmond

I haven't received any feedback on the proposed agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8aJOJcGXakstFJslKl87QwvlFHhHwGbQfJwnUTBBHg/edit#heading=h.tuf9doa1mr89>,
so unless anyone wants to chime in I suggest  we plan for 2 days, say
Tuesday July 26th and Wednesday July27th with some social event on the
evening of the 27th (so don't fly out on the 27th unless you want to miss
the best part!).  Thoughts?