Re: Add direction-specific pan values to touch-action?

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:59:33 -0400
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Cc: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>, Sangwhan Moon <sangwhan@iki.fi>, Dave Methvin <dave.methvin@gmail.com>, "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/21/15 4:19 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> I've now also applied Jacob's feedback to the pull request <
>> https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/13/>.  In particular, I
>> clarified the part about increasing scrollX values, and added the custom
>> overscroll example.
>>
>> Let me know if there's any more feedback.  If I don't here anything in
>> the next day or so I'll squash what I've got into a single commit and merge
>> it (but we can of course continue to iterate on it).
>>

> AFAIC, you may do the merge now.

Hearing no more feedback, this is done.

I tried to keep the commit history simple by squashing my intermediate
commits into a single commit, but this caused us to loose the comment
threads on the pull request (since they were on the intermediate commits) -
sorry.  In the future I suppose I shouldn't worry about squashing - it's
fine to have a bunch of intermediate commits from pull request revisions in
the history, right?  We've got the change summary at the bottom of the spec
that's useful for the coarse-grained history...