Re: [pointerevents] Pointermove should not require a hit-test by default

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:07:29 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Yes, that's the direction I'd like to try (or maybe instead of
treating implicit capture differently, setPointerCapture lets you
specify whether you want over/out and implicit capture never asks for
over/out).  But this might be too breaking, and there are other
possible solutions (I believe Jacob has some ideas of his own).  So we
 probably want to keep this issue described in terms of the outcome we
 want to achieve, not how to achieve it (because we won't know that
until we've done extensive prototyping and compat testing).

--
GitHub Notif of comment by RByers
See