Important: resync your github repo

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 22:30:58 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Pointer Events Working Group <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
If you're so slick that you already cloned the new pointerevents GH repo, please pull down the latest history before making changes (or we're going to have a bad time).

To correct the username issue mentioned below, I had to force push a history rewrite.  So the SHA's are also changed now btw.  Thanks!  Hopefully not too disruptive given the repo is so new.

-Jacob